Nebraska decides my fate today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
W

Warren P. Cheswick

UNMC will decide my fate todayin their first admissions meeting since my interview. Predict whether I will be accepted, rejected or on hold. I won't post my stats.

Accept (0)
Reject (1)
Hold (0)

Members don't see this ad.

Don't be so cynical, Nebraska! You know I am crossing my fingers for you (and for myself since the University of Arizona's admissions committee starts meeting today).

My prayers are with you, Nebrassi. :)

Keep us posted, ok?
Tweetie

Members don't see this ad :)
Good Luck! I am rooting for you!

Awwwwwwwwwwww. Thanks y'all. I have my fingers crossed for each and everyone of you. I just wish you didn't take a spot away from me, but that's the way it goes. Congrats to those who are already accepted.

GOOD LUCK...OW! I think I broke my fingers from crossing them so hard for you...

Best of Luck, Nebraska! Tell us when you hear!!
:)

As In The University of Nebraska? Is that the only school you are looking at? (Maybe I should follow this forum more closely.) Are you sure you want to do that?

I am not saying that because all Nebraskans think it is cool that the whole football team are sex offenders! (Sorry, couldn't help myself..) But seriously, The Nicest thing I have heard about that med school was a doctor that said very seriously "Well, all the students I have encountered coming out of there are very.....average."

Best WIshes to All...JA

Well considering I've had two interviews (Nebraska and UT-Houston) I don't have much of a choice. Beggers can't be choosers in the medical school game. Nor do I have a 43+, 4.0, I haven't found bin Laden, and I haven't found a cure for AIDS.

Goodluck!I hope you hear the good news soon.

Any word, Nebraska? We're all rootin for ya!! :) :)

It takes 4 days to get mail from Nebraska down here. So if I"m lucky somethign will come in the mailbox this weekend. If not then I'm on hold, and may have to wait until March.

I apologize..my natural huskerhatred got the best of me...

As long as you didn't apply to only there..

GOOD LUCK...Let us know how it goes..

Take care,...JA