AJS27

10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Any participants?! Any past participants wanna share about your experience, i would love to know. I've just been accepted and im having doubts about attending..

Thanks

AMO69657

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
im going to the one in NE..the pre-med one....
im from NE....

About the Ads

StritchMD2011

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I didn't do the SMDEP program at UNMC, though I did do research there for the last two summers through their Summer Undergraduate Research Program. It was an awesome experience. Lots of labs to choose from (though they choose you based on your interests). PM me if you want more info.

butterflies

10+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey all!

I was recently accepted into the program, (though I'm still waiting to hear from UVA). I wanted to know if any you guys know how much the stripend is? I'm not in it for the money, but I'd like to know how much more I would need to take with me. See you all on June 4 !

AJS27

10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
i think its 1000. thats wat it was last year... a girl in the facebook group told me!

crazy_cavalier

T3-Weighted
10+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2005
Far away from my pillow -_-
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Any participants?! Any past participants wanna share about your experience, i would love to know. I've just been accepted and im having doubts about attending..

Thanks

Um, what is your alternative? I don't really see why you would want to decline :confused:

It's a great program overall and a very memorable experience. Although, granted when I did it, I was at a different site (UVa) and the content and style of the programs vary from site to site.

butterflies

10+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I'd appreciate it if anyone let me know the weather/climate in Nebraska during the summer? Is it pretty much the same as Jersey, or no?

AMO69657

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I'd appreciate it if anyone let me know the weather/climate in Nebraska during the summer? Is it pretty much the same as Jersey, or no?

end of june to july gets really hot and HUMID.....

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.