Necessary materials/ videos you felt were a huge help, not seen in cliffs/feralis please?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yoh95

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard Craig Savage and AK lectures are very helpful, but for which sections of biology?

AK lectures seem way too detailed, so could you pick out the essential videos? Or do we need to watch them all? There is like 14 videos to watch just in the Endocrine System

Please list additional materials to review not covered well in feralis/cliffs

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
For taxonomy it helped me to make this chart and keep drawing it over and over until I had the characteristics along with the name memorized! I did the same with Kingdom Plantae, and I'm working on the Fungi and Protista (which the names are way harder).

Attachments

• Doc - Jun 6 2017 - 4-55 PM (1).pdf
    309.4 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: 1 users
For taxonomy it helped me to make this chart and keep drawing it over and over until I had the characteristics along with the name memorized! I did the same with Kingdom Plantae, and I'm working on the Fungi and Protista (which the names are way harder).

Can you give us the other ones you have?

Bozeman science is good. He has a playlist for biology. Watch a video then read an associated chapter, it helps visualize all those detailed words and makes it easier to understand. I liked Craig savages molecular genetics videos better than bozeman.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Try Campbell's biology textbook, if you want to reach out for more details - but I'd be really surprised if there was any high-yield information out there left looking for that isn't already covered between Cliff's and my notes. It's possible for other stuff to show up, but looking for it is going to be incredibly low yield.

I heard Craig Savage and AK lectures are very helpful, but for which sections of biology?

AK lectures seem way too detailed, so could you pick out the essential videos? Or do we need to watch them all? There is like 14 videos to watch just in the Endocrine System

Thanks!!

HIGHLY suggest using campbells bio textbook for physiology -- even some of the material youd think is low yield in the chapters appeared on my test