Neco vs Salus

meyeb

Apr 12, 2015
  1. Pre-Optometry
    I was wondering if any current, former, or prospective students can tell me a little bit more about these schools. I have about a week to decide and any opinions of them would help in my decision.

optometrylove

Dec 21, 2014
    1. Optometry Student
      Hi,
      This might not be super helpful but I thought I'd give my thoughts. I interviewed at Salus and was pretty impressed with the school. I personally liked the emphasis on clinical skills. I also liked the area where the school was. I think it would be a greAt school to attend. I cancelled my interview at NECO because I had already accepted a seat at RSO.
      Also my interviewer and future professor at RSO went to Salus, she said she loved it.

Reactions: 1 user
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.