1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice

Need 1-month housing in Morgantown, WV

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by Amxcvbcv, May 30, 2008.

1. Amxcvbcv

Amxcvbcv Radiologist
    Physician 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I'm looking for a 1-month lease/rent on a place in or near Morgantown, WV. I'll be there from June 28 to July 27 on an away rotation. My wife will be with me. We're a clean, responsible, non-smoking couple.

Wheelchair accessible preferred but not absolutely necessary. Ground floor preferred, but again, we can handle a few steps.

PM me or respond to this post if you or someone you know might have something!

Thanks!

2. DancingFajitas

Removed

Medical Student
    what rotation are you going to be doing? Have you found anywhere yet. I live in Morgantown and might be able to suggest some places.

3. Amxcvbcv

Amxcvbcv Radiologist
    Physician 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I'm in Morgantown now, actually. :p My wife and I got in contact with a college student that's out of town for the summer and we're sub-renting his apartment.

I'm doing diagnostic radiology. :)