Need a Chicago FP rotation....Suggestions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miler

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, next Feb. I hope to do a month of FP in Chicago, and I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion as to some good rotations that they've done there. I wouldn't mind working at a underserved clinic, whatever. Pretty much open to anything, just want to hear of some good experiences people have had there, preferably inner city. Thanks for the advice.

Members don't see this ad.

miler said:
Hi, next Feb. I hope to do a month of FP in Chicago, and I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion as to some good rotations that they've done there. I wouldn't mind working at a underserved clinic, whatever. Pretty much open to anything, just want to hear of some good experiences people have had there, preferably inner city. Thanks for the advice.

cook county/ is a great rotation probably the best in my opinion for high volume inner city experience. check it out. there are many good family med rotations and programs in chi town, but if you want underserved clinic, i would chec k out cook.

bafootchi said:
cook county/ is a great rotation probably the best in my opinion for high volume inner city experience. check it out. there are many good family med rotations and programs in chi town, but if you want underserved clinic, i would chec k out cook.

Thanks a lot for the response, I will look into it..