• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Need a roommate for NYUCD

star7126

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2005
NY
  1. Dentist
    Hello,

I am a 25 year old female and will be attending NYUCD this fall. I was wondering if someone needed a roommate or has a place they are getting rid of, please let me know. Thanks

star7126

gerry 1975

10+ Year Member
    May 6, 2008
    1. Dental Student
      A single bedroom available in a 3-bedroom apartment at waterside plaza apartment building (on the banks of east river) for 1279/month plus utilities(on a shared basis). Nice view and 7 minutes walk from NYU dental school and close to bus stop. Other two bedrooms are occupied by dental students, so peaceful and great atmosphere. you can stay for 2months(june and july)without signing any lease and if you like the place, then you can prolong your stay. For any other questions , please call at 646-269-3504 or email at [email protected]

Hello,

I am a 25 year old female and will be attending NYUCD this fall. I was wondering if someone needed a roommate or has a place they are getting rid of, please let me know. Thanks

star7126

gerry 1975

10+ Year Member
      May 6, 2008
      1. Dental Student
        A single bedroom available in a 3-bedroom apartment at waterside plaza apartment building (on the banks of east river) for 1279/month plus utilities(on a shared basis). Nice view and 7 minutes walk from NYU dental school and close to bus stop. Other two bedrooms are occupied by dental students, so peaceful and great atmosphere. you can stay for 2months(june and july)without signing any lease and if you like the place, then you can prolong your stay. For any other questions , please call at 646-269-3504 or email at [email protected]

About the Ads

raman12

10+ Year Member
        Jul 19, 2008
          Hello,

star7126

hello
          I am a dental student looking for shared accomadation @ waterside plaza ; Anyone interested ;please contact me

About the Ads