Dr.Anjum

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2005
19
0
Florida
Status
Dentist
Hey yall,
Okay I need help, I just recently joined kaplan, I plan to give the exam as soon as I feel Im ready but I need a study partner who's willing to work with me at a steady pace. Im in Houston Tx. Anyone nearby?

oh and I need some Dental study material as well..i'e the Dental Decks, anyone out selling those are welcome to mail me here, we can strike out a deal with the price.

Thanks!


Dr.Anjum
 
About the Ads

mamadent

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2004
57
0
Visit site
Status
hi ,i can be your study partner,but we'l have to discuss things via email as i dont live close to texas.i am planning to start studying this week hopefully so let me know.
 

Dr.Anjum

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2005
19
0
Florida
Status
Dentist
mamadent said:
hi ,i can be your study partner,but we'l have to discuss things via email as i dont live close to texas.i am planning to start studying this week hopefully so let me know.
Hey sure! that would be a good idea...here is my email addy..

[email protected]

Im doing physiology at the moment, just started it today...I got the KAPLAN text book..so far im just going thru topics..i wanted to familiarize myself with the subject, then soon i will move on to the dental decks then later the questions i think..i duno..thats what i thought about doing..lemme know how youre dividing ur time?
 

su74

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
81
0
Status
Hi,
I am in Dallas. I have the 2001 dental decks and if u need it pls reply.
 

sweetooooth

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
May 10, 2005
4
0
Status
Dr.Anjum said:
Hey yall,
Okay I need help, I just recently joined kaplan, I plan to give the exam as soon as I feel Im ready but I need a study partner who's willing to work with me at a steady pace. Im in Houston Tx. Anyone nearby?

oh and I need some Dental study material as well..i'e the Dental Decks, anyone out selling those are welcome to mail me here, we can strike out a deal with the price.

Thanks!


Dr.Anjum
hi iam in houston preparing for part 1.iam interested to b ur partner.if interested write to me.
 

su74

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
81
0
Status
Hi,
I am interested to be ur study partner.
 

ddansaz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2005
19
0
Status
Dentist
Hi,

I am a foreign trained dentist. I need a study partener for part 1 and I live in Tucson Az. Any body aroud here.
 

BABAK kabab

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2005
55
0
Status
Dr.Anjum said:
Hey sure! that would be a good idea...here is my email addy..

[email protected]

Im doing physiology at the moment, just started it today...I got the KAPLAN text book..so far im just going thru topics..i wanted to familiarize myself with the subject, then soon i will move on to the dental decks then later the questions i think..i duno..thats what i thought about doing..lemme know how youre dividing ur time?
Hi if you don'y mind I'm in i recently passed theNBD 1 test but i wanna retake it so i need apartner either
 
About the Ads