Need a Study partner for NDBE 1....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Anjum

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey yall,
Okay I need help, I just recently joined kaplan, I plan to give the exam as soon as I feel Im ready but I need a study partner who's willing to work with me at a steady pace. Im in Houston Tx. Anyone nearby?

oh and I need some Dental study material as well..i'e the Dental Decks, anyone out selling those are welcome to mail me here, we can strike out a deal with the price.

Thanks!

Dr.Anjum

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone in Houston Even???

*bump*

Members don't see this ad :)
hi ,i can be your study partner,but we'l have to discuss things via email as i dont live close to texas.i am planning to start studying this week hopefully so let me know.

mamadent said:
hi ,i can be your study partner,but we'l have to discuss things via email as i dont live close to texas.i am planning to start studying this week hopefully so let me know.

Hey sure! that would be a good idea...here is my email addy..

[email protected]

Im doing physiology at the moment, just started it today...I got the KAPLAN text book..so far im just going thru topics..i wanted to familiarize myself with the subject, then soon i will move on to the dental decks then later the questions i think..i duno..thats what i thought about doing..lemme know how youre dividing ur time?

Hi,
I am in Dallas. I have the 2001 dental decks and if u need it pls reply.

Dr.Anjum said:
Hey yall,
Okay I need help, I just recently joined kaplan, I plan to give the exam as soon as I feel Im ready but I need a study partner who's willing to work with me at a steady pace. Im in Houston Tx. Anyone nearby?

oh and I need some Dental study material as well..i'e the Dental Decks, anyone out selling those are welcome to mail me here, we can strike out a deal with the price.

Thanks!

Dr.Anjum
hi iam in houston preparing for part 1.iam interested to b ur partner.if interested write to me.

Hi,
I am interested to be ur study partner.

Hi,

I am a foreign trained dentist. I need a study partener for part 1 and I live in Tucson Az. Any body aroud here.

Dr.Anjum said:
Hey sure! that would be a good idea...here is my email addy..

[email protected]

Im doing physiology at the moment, just started it today...I got the KAPLAN text book..so far im just going thru topics..i wanted to familiarize myself with the subject, then soon i will move on to the dental decks then later the questions i think..i duno..thats what i thought about doing..lemme know how youre dividing ur time?

Hi if you don'y mind I'm in i recently passed theNBD 1 test but i wanna retake it so i need apartner either

Hi Babak,
Where Are U From?