Need Advice from all ya'll that's already in dental school!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PaulKu34

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

has anyone been accepted to a dental school after having submitted the main AADSAS app in early november...for the next year's incoming class. for ex, did anyone apply in november 2004 and gotten into dental school the following year (2005)?

if so, can ya'll tell me where and what were your stats?

and can ya'll give me any advice on when ya think my interviews will be if i even get offered interviews!

thanks everyone...mucho appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

PaulKu34 said:
Hi,

has anyone been accepted to a dental school after having submitted the main AADSAS app in early november...for the next year's incoming class. for ex, did anyone apply in november 2004 and gotten into dental school the following year (2005)?

if so, can ya'll tell me where and what were your stats?

and can ya'll give me any advice on when ya think my interviews will be if i even get offered interviews!

thanks everyone...mucho appreciated

Somebody hold this guy's hand. He obviously isn't man enough to make an application and apply.

I know there are people who applied in November and got in. I just don't know who they are. Are you have doubts about your qualifications? It may be worth it to risk a bit and post your qualifications here, so other members of the SDN community can give you some feedback, but that is risky.