Need advice on resources for IM and Peds COMAT (have 19 days left, taking both exams same day)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ASGD1983

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Due to health issues I had to postpone my previous IM rotation shelf and will have to take it same day as my current Peds rotation shelf exam in 19 days. My biggest issue is limited study time. At this point I'm just looking to pass. I have to modify list of resources I must use in this case. I appreciate any advice specific to my situation.

For Peds I already did Truelearn peds questions (131 questions) and watched OME Peds videos. I'm thinking next doing UW peds questions (450 questions) during next 6 days and hopefully this should be enough to just pass.
For IM I did 200 questions from UW, so I was thinking to try to finish the rest of about 1100 questions during remaining 13 days and I can try to cram-read corresponding section in Boards and Wards (about 134 pages HY). I don't think I will have time to do anything else.
Does this plan sounds good or should I substitute Dorian anki deck instead of reading textbook and maybe even instead of portion of UW questions? I know I won't be able to finish that deck, but every little bit helps in this situation. I'm also hoping step 1 knowledge should help somewhat, even if I forgot most of it.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Just do questions if you’re short on time.

Reactions: 1 user