need advice on working in dubai

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistdreaming

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, im a dentist in the Uk, graduated 2 years ago. I have absolutely fallen in love with dubai, and would love to work there. But I'm not sure how to get started and there is always conflicting advice about how many years experience you need? I'm not sure if I qualify to do the moh exams?!?
I don't know if it is really worth getting my hopes up and dreaming. I have contacted via email 40-50 dental clinics, asking if they have vacancies, but no one replies. what is it really like, if someone could shed some light, and is it really worth pursuing????

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, im a dentist in the Uk, graduated 2 years ago. I have absolutely fallen in love with dubai, and would love to work there. But I'm not sure how to get started and there is always conflicting advice about how many years experience you need? I'm not sure if I qualify to do the moh exams?!?
I don't know if it is really worth getting my hopes up and dreaming. I have contacted via email 40-50 dental clinics, asking if they have vacancies, but no one replies. what is it really like, if someone could shed some light, and is it really worth pursuing????

Hi' i've also looked into this but not had any useful responses. Where did u qualify from? I am also a UK grad!

I am also very interested in this topic and have no idea what qualifications are to be certified in Dubai. Im still in my 2nd year of dental school in USA so have some time until considering where to work.