• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Need advice

belay101

Jul 24, 2017
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hey so this is my first time posting here. I was wondering if it was even worth stating a poster presentation if I was 14th author lol. The group that collected the data is very large but I did contribute to data collection and editing the poster. The poster was presented at ACC if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance

Catalystik

The Gimlet Eye
    Verified Expert
    15+ Year Member
    Sep 4, 2006
    The Other Side of the Portal
    1. Attending Physician
      I was wondering if it was even worth stating a poster presentation if I was 14th author lol. The group that collected the data is very large but I did contribute to data collection and editing the poster. The poster was presented at ACC if that makes any difference.
      You made significant contributions. You are a co-author. Of course it's worth mentioning.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.