need advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JAMI

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

please help me out. My score in part 1 is 83 and i got 74 in my part 2 exam. My toefl score is 82. Just considering my part one score Do you think that this score is good for UIC college . I am going to retake my part 2 again but it will take more time until the deadline is over for UIC.

Members don't see this ad.

hi jami,
your scores are just a little bit above the requirements..at nbde2 you need 75, don't you?..i would not consider that result....still, you should give it a try and apply this year...maybe you have other strong points in your resume...you never know..if not, if i were you i would try to improve my nbde part 1 and toefl scores first..only then think about part 2....
best of luck!:thumbup:

hi jami,
your scores are just a little bit above the requirements..at nbde2 you need 75, don't you?..i would not consider that result....still, you should give it a try and apply this year...maybe you have other strong points in your resume...you never know..if not, if i were you i would try to improve my nbde part 1 and toefl scores first..only then think about part 2....
best of luck!:thumbup:

hi starry night !
jus a simple query .. what do u guess would be the score this year considering the fact that the comprehensive scores r low ... jus tryng to check where i stand
btw whats ur score like ?

hi docphoenix,
i don't want to take a wild guess about this year scores, but i think that odd things happen all the time and your luck it's entirely up to you...so everybody should give a try and wish for the best..besides we'll never know what is more important for them...our scores, our experince, our personal statement...
i'm still waiting for toefl, as you know:), and my nbdes are from almost 3 years ago...91 and 83...still i don't have any kind of dental experience in US...so...i don't know....we'll see in a mos or so what matters most...