need advise please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

motogp

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone, ok i am regular viewer of this forum, but registered today because i have one question, and i know i will get in this forum, ok so here we go

i am currently 3rd yeard med student, and i last year i got in trouble with law, and got charged with misdemeanour A, which is theft, now i am on probation for 2 years, i have completed my community service and stuff. i never been in trouble before this was my first offence, and i know its f*** up thing that i did, now i never told my school about this and also wondering what am i suppose to do now i have great gpa overall and got high scores in step1. My question is can i get good residency with misdeanour on record. i am so confused right now. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Talk to your school!

i seriously wanted to, but not sure if its gna be good idea. i tried to send email to couple of program directors, and no one replied. i did contacted medical liecence board for my state, and they told me as long as its not felony i should be fine, but i do have to go in front of the board members and explain them, why i did and circumstances and what i did to improve myself.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea, my gut feeling was that..

Geez!

Agree. Not sure why an obvious foreign born person who otherwise makes it seem they are a well behaved individual would use an expletive while posting on a forum for the first time. Not out of the realm of possibilities, but just not how things often work.

If we're wrong, then follow the 'advise' (sic) given.