Need couple of things (BIG)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pizzamaker

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry if I am asking too much in this post. I am a Canadian and I would like to apply to US med schools, I was just wondering if anyone could give me a list off all the schools I can apply to (I go to an American undergrad school). Also, I was just wondering if I sign up right now for a date to take the MCAT, can I cancel it or replace it with another date. And last question is I heard early application is a must, when should I take my MCAT in order to get the results back and be able to get it to the med schools by June 1st (basically when should i take the MCAT and how long does it take to get back my results and how long does it take for them to get my results to the med schools?)

Members don't see this ad.

I think youre well past the deadline for allopathic school applications so you wont be able to apply for admission this upcoming year.

Hi guys, sorry if I am asking too much in this post. I am a Canadian and I would like to apply to US med schools, I was just wondering if anyone could give me a list off all the schools I can apply to (I go to an American undergrad school). Also, I was just wondering if I sign up right now for a date to take the MCAT, can I cancel it or replace it with another date. And last question is I heard early application is a must, when should I take my MCAT in order to get the results back and be able to get it to the med schools by June 1st (basically when should i take the MCAT and how long does it take to get back my results and how long does it take for them to get my results to the med schools?)

For all the schools and pertinent information about each, purchase a copy of next years MSAR (it runs at $25.00ish). You can cancel or change MCAT dates at a cost, depending on how soon to the date you cancel. June 1st is the first day to submit your AMCAS (primary application), so either an april or may MCAT should do. It takes a month from the day of your test to get your score. Good luck!

I think the OP is planning to apply during the 2010 cycle...