Need "dental assistant" ADEX @ UF Gainesville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chipmk228

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I am looking for either a D1/D2 (as of Oct 2017) at UF Gainesville, dental assistant or a dental hygiene student (not in their final year as of Oct 2017) to help assist me during the ADEX exam in late Oct (approx dates are Fri Oct 27 - Sun Oct 29). You will be compensated for your time within reason. Please do message me if you know of anyone who meets these qualifications. Assistant can not be a licensed/unlicensed dentist. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I can assist you!

Hi Futuraodontologa.
By chance, do you know somebody else who can assist me for the ADEX Florida Exam at UF Gainsville? The exam will be held on october 28/29. I just need the assistant for one of those days. The assistant can be either a D1/D2 (as of Oct 2017) at UF Gainesville, dental assistant or a dental hygiene student (not in their final year as of Oct 2017). He/She will be compensated for the time. Please do message me if you know of anyone who meets these qualifications. Assistant can not be a licensed/unlicensed dentist. Thank you!!!

Hi Futuraodontologa.
By chance, do you know somebody else who can assist me for the ADEX Florida Exam at UF Gainsville? As someone else mentioned earlier, The exam will be held on october 28/29. I just need the assistant for one of those days. The assistant can be either a D1/D2 (as of Oct 2017) at UF Gainesville, dental assistant or a dental hygiene student (not in their final year as of Oct 2017). of course, He/She will be compensated for time. Please message me if you know of anyone who meets these qualifications. Assistant can not be a licensed/unlicensed dentist. Thank you!!!