Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Need expert premedical advice!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by captbadass, Dec 4, 2002.

1. captbadass

captbadass Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey everybody

It used to be my dream to go to a carribean med school, but i got rejected from just about every single one you can think of. I guess my 13 total on the MCAT and bum drug trafficing charge didnt help. nonetheless, I decided to apply to american chiropractic schools after that. you guessed it, rejection again. I think it was because my parole officer turned in my LOR in late. a-hole. anyways, right now I'm in the process of applying for chiropractic schools again. no, not american chiropractic schools. im looking for a legitimate chiropractic school in the carribean. Hopefully things workout this time. Any suggestions??? Also, I m worried that american trained chiropractors dont respect carribean chiropractors. please help. this whole process sucks.

CAPTBADASS

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. 13 on the mcat? did u write only one section? ;) sorry i couldnt resist!

wait, u are joking right? if not then if u need expert premed advice, try a premed advising centre in any college near u. good luck

4. TroutBum

TroutBum Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Troll alert. Pretty poor attempt, if you ask me.

5. Street Philosopher

10+ Year Member

hey i sympathize with your story but this is the wrong forum. :)