• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

bostampa2007

10+ Year Member
May 28, 2007
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
i had a 207 in step 1 so i'm planning to study for about 7 weeks for step 2 ck with DIT, step up to med, and world bank. i just recently scheduled to take the exam on oct. 22nd. the dean's letter from our school goes out on november 1st. i am just wondering if its too late for schools to consider my step 2 ck score for interviews. thanks

also, does anyone know if there is a link for score release dates for test taken in different dates?

Last edited:

DrBowtie

Final Countdown
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
Classyville
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I'd say yes its too late. 3 weeks at best for your scores to come back and be submitted means mid Nov. Pretty late for an impact to score you interviews.
What field are you applying for?

bostampa2007

10+ Year Member
May 28, 2007
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I'd say yes its too late. 3 weeks at best for your scores to come back and be submitted means mid Nov. Pretty late for an impact to score you interviews.
What field are you applying for?
internal medicine. i thought they send out interviews all throughout november and december.

DrBowtie

Final Countdown
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
Classyville
Status
Resident [Any Field]
They do, but its not necessarily to people reviewed during that time period.

If you really want it to have impact, I'd take it earlier if its an option.

About the Ads