• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

need help about NYU

ilovedental

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2006
    Hi everyone,

I just wonder the policy of NYU because I heard before that NYU would drop off a few students depending on their study and somethings else.Is that still true as of today, or never happened as it is just rumor?

Further, does every dental school in US all have such policy or just a few of them do?

Thanks a lot

enamelina

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    May 21, 2005
      hey ,

Disclaimer ... This is something my friend who is an AS student at NYU told me.

It seems as far as AS students are concerned...almost everyone makes it fine...she said there are some conventional DDS students who party party party and party all the way to be thrown out of NYU or be detained....but she said almost all AS students work really really hard and are able to cope up. so, dont worry, i'm sure every school will take stern action if u dont meet up with their requirements....so do ur best and u shd be fine anywhere !!!
      good luck !!!

About the Ads

Khurram

10+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Jul 28, 2003
      NYC
        enamelina said:
        hey ,

Disclaimer ... This is something my friend who is an AS student at NYU told me.

It seems as far as AS students are concerned...almost everyone makes it fine...she said there are some conventional DDS students who party party party and party all the way to be thrown out of NYU or be detained....but she said almost all AS students work really really hard and are able to cope up. so, dont worry, i'm sure every school will take stern action if u dont meet up with their requirements....so do ur best and u shd be fine anywhere !!!
        good luck !!!
        But i wanna party too :(
        :D :D :D

Khurram

10+ Year Member
        15+ Year Member
        Jul 28, 2003
        NYC
          enamelina said:
          hey khurram, :)
          u can party but how much u party makes a difference..if someone is used to party party party party...he must bring it down to party party or just party....hope u got the message!!! :)

I suppose I can cut it down to party party par :D

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.