need help about NYU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilovedental

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just wonder the policy of NYU because I heard before that NYU would drop off a few students depending on their study and somethings else.Is that still true as of today, or never happened as it is just rumor?

Further, does every dental school in US all have such policy or just a few of them do?

Thanks a lot

Members don't see this ad.

hey ,

Disclaimer ... This is something my friend who is an AS student at NYU told me.

It seems as far as AS students are concerned...almost everyone makes it fine...she said there are some conventional DDS students who party party party and party all the way to be thrown out of NYU or be detained....but she said almost all AS students work really really hard and are able to cope up. so, dont worry, i'm sure every school will take stern action if u dont meet up with their requirements....so do ur best and u shd be fine anywhere !!!
good luck !!!

:p
Thanks a lot for sooooooooooooooo encouraging words!
I will firstly and definitely apply for this university later since what you said has released my worry. :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
enamelina said:
hey ,

Disclaimer ... This is something my friend who is an AS student at NYU told me.

It seems as far as AS students are concerned...almost everyone makes it fine...she said there are some conventional DDS students who party party party and party all the way to be thrown out of NYU or be detained....but she said almost all AS students work really really hard and are able to cope up. so, dont worry, i'm sure every school will take stern action if u dont meet up with their requirements....so do ur best and u shd be fine anywhere !!!
good luck !!!
But i wanna party too :(
:D :D :D

Khurram said:
But i wanna party too :(
:D :D :D

hey khurram, :)
u can party but how much u party makes a difference..if someone is used to party party party party...he must bring it down to party party or just party....hope u got the message!!! :)

enamelina said:
hey khurram, :)
u can party but how much u party makes a difference..if someone is used to party party party party...he must bring it down to party party or just party....hope u got the message!!! :)

I suppose I can cut it down to party party par :D