Need help making a small school list (TX applicant)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

texas aggie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Stats:
sGPA is 3.62
cGPA is 3.61
32 MCAT (11/11/10)
ECs are fine. I probably have above average hours for everything, but none of them are really "unique." Just your typical stuff.

Other than the Texas schools, I'm looking to apply to about 5-10 "safety" schools out of state. I bought the MSAR but I feel like I wasted my money (the median GPAs are way higher than what is listed on school websites). Please help me with a list :(

Members don't see this ad.

On the msar, look at the tab that tells you percent of out of state students admitted, percent of their class that is actually from out of state, and percent of out of state given an interview. Start with private schools, they're more likely to give out of state applicants a shot.

Here's a few:

Loyola
Creighton
Rush
SLU
MCW
Rosy Franklin
Tulane
U KS (maybe)
both DC schools
Temple
Drexel
Jefferson

Stats:
sGPA is 3.62
cGPA is 3.61
32 MCAT (11/11/10)
ECs are fine. I probably have above average hours for everything, but none of them are really "unique." Just your typical stuff.

Other than the Texas schools, I'm looking to apply to about 5-10 "safety" schools out of state. I bought the MSAR but I feel like I wasted my money (the median GPAs are way higher than what is listed on school websites). Please help me with a list :(

Here's a few:

Loyola
Creighton
Rush
SLU
MCW
Rosy Franklin
Tulane
U KS (maybe)
both DC schools
Temple
Drexel
Jefferson

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for.

I don't want to make it seem like I'm being lazy and not looking at the MSAR. I just don't think it's useful. One of my state schools has a 3.6/29 average on their website, while the MSAR lists 3.75/31.

But anyway, thanks a ton :)