Need help on guidelines. . .

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gun Woo Lee

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, new to this forum, not sure if I'm in an adequate board (osteopathy? Allopathy? They're just confusing. . .) but let me ask away anyways.

So I'm studying pulmonology, prof recommend that we are up to date with the latest guidelines. Asthma? Pneumonia? Copd? Easy. But it's impossible to acquire the guidelines for pleural diseases that were published in last 3 years.

Anybody familiar with this? Thx a millions. . .

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, new to this forum, not sure if I'm in an adequate board (osteopathy? Allopathy? They're just confusing. . .) but let me ask away anyways.

So I'm studying pulmonology, prof recommend that we are up to date with the latest guidelines. Asthma? Pneumonia? Copd? Easy. But it's impossible to acquire the guidelines for pleural diseases that were published in last 3 years.

Anybody familiar with this? Thx a millions. . .

Guidelines are published on cycles, typically every 4 or more years. I don't know when the most recent Asthma guidelines were published (did you check the journal Chest or American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care?) but if the most recent guideline you can find is 2007, it probably is up to date.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user