Need help picking date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scaredoflife

Eaaagglleee
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So spring semester for me ends May 1. The MCAT dates I was looking at for Spring of 2009/Summer of 2009 were May 28 and June 18. Now what date would be good to take meaning just under one month from my semester end or more than month after my semester end?

Members don't see this ad.

I need one person to help only one to kind of confirm what I have kind of decided. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Why would you expect that someone who doesn't know you or your study habits would be able to pick "the best date for you"? Sorry, dude, you're on your own!

Just do May 28th unless you think the extra 2 weeks will be spent doing some incredible studying that has a high chance of improving your score.

i'd highly recommend june 18th.

my finals ended may 14th and i did not want to see or touch a book for at least a week after that. personally, i needed a sufficient break and then time to study, so i took an early july MCAT and it was perfect for me.

it totally depends on your study schedule though. i left ALL of my review until after my finals were over, because i didn't have time to study during my semester. be realistic about how much time you can devote to MCAT prep during the semester--if it's a lot, then maybe the May date makes more sense for you

i'd highly recommend june 18th.

my finals ended may 14th and i did not want to see or touch a book for at least a week after that. personally, i needed a sufficient break and then time to study, so i took an early july MCAT and it was perfect for me.

it totally depends on your study schedule though. i left ALL of my review until after my finals were over, because i didn't have time to study during my semester. be realistic about how much time you can devote to MCAT prep during the semester--if it's a lot, then maybe the May date makes more sense for you

Yeah I think I am going for June 18, anyone know when registration opens for that day?