need help ! Please!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

expectations

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm trying to submit the amcas but the website tells me i need to log off and then log in again to submit it. I do exactly that but it still prevents me from submitting the application. maybe i'm nervous and can't think of the obvious thing to do....but if someone could help me you'd really make my day

a little anxious,
david

Members don't see this ad.

i'm trying to submit the amcas but the website tells me i need to log off and then log in again to submit it. I do exactly that but it still prevents me from submitting the application. maybe i'm nervous and can't think of the obvious thing to do....but if someone could help me you'd really make my day

a little anxious,
david

AMCAS times how long you're on the website and if you're on for too long idly it will sign you out for security reasons. Check your computer's clock. If it's fast, then AMCAS thinks you've been on too long once you sign in.

a little anxious,
david

you sure you're using a browser / browser version that is compatible with the online app? also, maybe the site is experiencing some difficulties. restart computer, try again. or try it using another computer.

Members don't see this ad :)
i feel so dumb for asking this....but the help menu says that I need to sign a certification statement but I can't bring it up.

what do i do?

nevermind....it was a password problem.

thanks for your help

sdn is the bomb

make sure you have selected all the boxes, filled all the spaces correctly, take a deep breath and look carefully. it also may be a internet glitch. so don't panic. good luck