Need help regarding(aegd) residency program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drmrunal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi....
I am dentist from India (ITD) looking forward to take my Part 1 in Feb 2010.
I have some queries regarding new pattern and also regarding application for residency program.

1.)I came to know that there might be pass or fail for nbde and also that they are combining both nbde -1 & 2 into one exam. Is it applicable from 2010 or from 2012?

2.)If I give my part 1 in Feb 2010 is it possible for me to apply to the residency programs starting in 2010?

I'm really in need of your valuable suggestions...plz help regarding...
thanks in advance...tc

Members don't see this ad.

Hi....
I am dentist from India (ITD) looking forward to take my Part 1 in Feb 2010.
I have some queries regarding new pattern and also regarding application for residency program.

1.)I came to know that there might be pass or fail for nbde and also that they are combining both nbde -1 & 2 into one exam. Is it applicable from 2010 or from 2012?

2.)If I give my part 1 in Feb 2010 is it possible for me to apply to the residency programs starting in 2010?

I'm really in need of your valuable suggestions...plz help regarding...
thanks in advance...tc

hi,
i think pass or fail will not be implemented in 2010
and u will not be eligible to apply for residency programmes for 2010 as fas as my knowledge goes.

You need to write part 1 and submit the score as part of the application, thus, you cannot apply for the 2010 entry. You can apply for the 2010 cycle for residency in 2011.