need help regarding sop

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nikitha92

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi friends.........

i got my nbde part 1 score 92 and plannin to apply for boston....... in boston apllication there is option to fill professional employment of applicant......is this work experience letter which my employer has to write describing my work or......do i need to write myself describing my work eperience............and there is one more option....... statement of objectives and qualifications and briefly note any activity to date which you feel has been most fullfilling experience are the same as statement of purpose ...........plz some one help me

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Niki,
Congrats! How did u do that? Wud like to share with us the secret of success? If so, go ahead n tell us abt the materials you used, how useful were the old papers n as everybody say, were you tested more on more basics. Will appreciate your response. May god be with you in the endeavor.

hi friends.........

i got my nbde part 1 score 92 and plannin to apply for boston....... in boston apllication there is option to fill professional employment of applicant......is this work experience letter which my employer has to write describing my work or......do i need to write myself describing my work eperience............and there is one more option....... statement of objectives and qualifications and briefly note any activity to date which you feel has been most fullfilling experience are the same as statement of purpose ...........plz some one help me