need help tracking progess

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zxe1996

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good method for tracking their progress for resources such as BC and destroyer? I have been trying to learn how to use excel to make charts and what not to have an organized method of tracking how many questions I get right/wrong in different subjects over a certain period of time. My goal is to have a nice visual representation that will allow me to track my efficiency and speed over the course of the next few weeks to see what areas need the most improvement. Im finding this to be very time consuming, so if anyone has a template or an example they could share with me that would be awesome!

Members don't see this ad.

This is what I did for Math des:
upload_2017-8-10_20-46-34.png

As for the other tests, I just put these as the columns: Test/# Right/Score
and at the bottom of "# Right" and "Score" I used the formula "=Average(Cell:Cell)" so that I would know how I was doing. I have that sheet on another laptop, but if you need to see it let me know and I will attach it! Hope this helps :)

Reactions: 1 user
This is what I did for Math des:
View attachment 222435
As for the other tests, I just put these as the columns: Test/# Right/Score
and at the bottom of "# Right" and "Score" I used the formula "=Average(Cell:Cell)" so that I would know how I was doing. I have that sheet on another laptop, but if you need to see it let me know and I will attach it! Hope this helps :)
I appreciate you showing me an example I will try this thank you!

Reactions: 1 user