need help.....transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NBDE Part1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I just got transcripts from my university and it has only the marks for my 4-yr BDS course and nothing about the 1-yr internship. Has anyone faced the same problem?? Can someone suggest me what I should do???

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Transcript gives info abt the 4 yrs of degree course and not your internship. It is the number of working hours and the grades you have obtained. you will get an internship completion certificate for internship.

Transcript gives info abt the 4 yrs of degree course and not your internship. It is the number of working hours and the grades you have obtained. you will get an internship completion certificate for internship.

So, when i apply to different universities, i will be sending my internship completion certificate separately.

Can someone clarify me on this?
Thanks

hey NBDE part I u dont need ur internship completion certificate...universities/ece dont care about internship...they only care about ur grades and ur gpa.....hope i cleared something up for u

I got my transcript certificate from my dental school where i graduated in india. It's not from university. In my transcript certificate have my dental school principal signature and seal that's all. Is this enough? I don't have the transcript from university!
Is it enough this Transcript from dental school one:confused:?
I appreciate ur suggestions.
Hi all,
I just got transcripts from my university and it has only the marks for my 4-yr BDS course and nothing about the 1-yr internship. Has anyone faced the same problem?? Can someone suggest me what I should do???

I got my transcript certificate from my dental school where i graduated in india. It's not from university. In my transcript certificate have my dental school principal signature and seal that's all. Is this enough? I don't have the transcript from university!
Is it enough this Transcript from dental school one:confused:?
I appreciate ur suggestions.
I am not sure as in my case my university issued them.

endeavor...its fine even if ur transcripts are signed by principal....make sure they have original signature and seal. mine was also signed by principal and not the university