Need help with apartments, VCOM- Carolinas Campus?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rajpurohitdhruv

rampage_monkey
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I will be going to VCOM-CC in spartanburg, SC. Hopefully I'll pass my background exam :D. Deposit is sent already and I am working on the vaccinations and required stuff. I need help from people who are from around Spartanburg or current VCOM students to help me with this search. Since it's cheap to rent, I am thinking about getting 2 bedroom apt. I'll use one as a study room.
I want one which is pretty close to the school, like 10 or so minutes so I can go during lunch break, eat and come back to school. Let me know of some which are SAFE and give free amenities and are overall good for me. It doesn't have to be flashy or anything, all i need is for it to be safe (when i come at 3-4am from school:sleep: and won't cause me problems with utilities and maintenance). I am flying down in a couple of months.
Your advice will be greatly appreciated!! thanks everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I will be going to VCOM-CC in spartanburg, SC. Hopefully I'll pass my background exam :D. Deposit is sent already and I am working on the vaccinations and required stuff. I need help from people who are from around Spartanburg or current VCOM students to help me with this search. Since it's cheap to rent, I am thinking about getting 2 bedroom apt. I'll use one as a study room.
I want one which is pretty close to the school, like 10 or so minutes so I can go during lunch break, eat and come back to school. Let me know of some which are SAFE and give free amenities and are overall good for me. It doesn't have to be flashy or anything, all i need is for it to be safe (when i come at 3-4am from school:sleep: and won't cause me problems with utilities and maintenance). I am flying down in a couple of months.
Your advice will be greatly appreciated!! thanks everyone.

Check school specific thread bro.

And congratulations :D

thanks! life cannot be more merry since i have been accepted. :D sorry guys i really did search, but to no avail so i thought of asking for opinions and a better outcome.