Need help with AZCOM info!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

polo8250

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long is the interview @ AZCOM? not just the interview part but the whole day? I haven't received any info from them...some kind of mistake or something. All I had received from them was hotel information. They called me today wondering when I was going to schedule my interview but I told them I never received the actual invite.

I am waiting for a confirmaiton e-mail but any info about the day, places to stay (student volunteer list would be really helpful) would be appreciated. Thanks:)

Members don't see this ad.

The day lasts from about 8:00am to 2:30 pm. Good luck with the interview, they are awesome people.

Blake

:) thanks blake

Members don't see this ad :)
I received the confirmation today. The day starts at 8 with a continental breakfast and information session. 8:30-9:00 is the financial aid portion. 9-12 interviews, which last about 30 minutes. then lunch with current students is from 12-1, and a Q&A session from 1-1:30 or so the schedule actually says plan to be there between 8 and 2. Hope this helps.

thanks for the help MDmiracle. I hope I get the confirmation e-mail sometime before the interview, or the invite for that matter..lol:) :eek:

Do you know where you are staying yet? Is your interview the 15th as well? I would like to stay with a student to save money if possible.

Polo,

If you call the admissions office, I think they can give you a list of students you can stay with. I know during class one day, someone passed around a sheet for all of the first years to sign up to host an interviewee.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Otherwise, good luck with your interview.

Thanks for the help Irish79, I will call the admissions office on Monday!

Originally posted by polo8250
thanks for the help MDmiracle. I hope I get the confirmation e-mail sometime before the interview, or the invite for that matter..lol:) :eek:

Do you know where you are staying yet? Is your interview the 15th as well? I would like to stay with a student to save money if possible.

Yes my interview is on the 15th, I think I will be staying at the holiday inn near the school. I am getting so nervous, but i'm glad I will be able to meet a fellow SDN'er. Good Luck. AZCOM Class of 2008???????? :clap:

Hi MDMiracle,
Good luck to you :) I found a student to stay with so I will be on campus. Good luck! See you next Wed!

Originally posted by MDmiracle
Yes my interview is on the 15th, I think I will be staying at the holiday inn near the school. I am getting so nervous, but i'm glad I will be able to meet a fellow SDN'er. Good Luck. AZCOM Class of 2008???????? :clap:

See you on the fifteenth.

I know two people currently attending AZCOM. I'm trying to track them down right now to see if I can stay with them.