Need help with FAFSA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RamizPetros

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to apply for FAFSA , I have couple questions, what did you answer the Q: What will be your grade level when you begin 2007-2008 school year? (Q24)
and what is the answer for (Q26) as well, do we chose:1)Both work-study and student loan or, 2) Student loans.
answers appreciated, Thank you:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am trying to apply for FAFSA , I have couple questions, what did you answer the Q: What will be your grade level when you begin 2007-2008 school year? (Q24)
and what is the answer for (Q26) as well, do we chose:1)Both work-study and student loan or, 2) Student loans.
answers appreciated, Thank you:confused:

I put for Question 24 3rd Year/Junior as Temple Uni course is two years. If the course is 3 years you would be 2nd Year/sophomore.
For Question 26- i just put Student loans. i think 'work study' is if you may hold a research position or something like that and will pay and support you during your education or some kind of work sponsorship.
Hope that helps.
Do you know how long the application process takes??:D

the last choice graduate and more is right one..
and check both work-study and student loan

Last edited:
Yes you are right,,2nd,3rd year is not the right chice, I called the school about this and they told me that the right choice is Graduate and more, which I think is the last choice.. thank you anyway.