Need help with Maryland Jurisprudence exam!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sn892

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have recently applied for Maryland license and since I'm not from Maryland, I don't really know anybody else who is applying for license in this state. I just received the result of my jurisprudence exam and failed it!!! I was just wondering if anybody else has taken it and we could go over the questions together or if anybody knows a good source where I can review the subjects of these questions.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Isn't the exam open book? I thought you print out the exam and answer the questions and mail it in?

Members don't see this ad :)
Isn't the exam open book? I thought you print out the exam and answer the questions and mail it in?

you do..the answers are all on the maryland board's site. you just have to read through the rules and regulations.

Yes, that exam is pretty straight forward and easy. You can basically hunt for all the answers.

Have you tried Calling the Maryland board ?? I had the same Issue and they were able to shed some light

I'm having trouble with this too. I called the Maryland Dental Board and they referred me to someone who is out of her office until next Wednesday and I want to finish this sooner. I was able to find the answers to most of the questions, but there are still about 5 questions I cannot find the answers for, and 7 or more wrong is a failure. This is the page on their website I'm using:

http://www.dsd.state.md.us/comar/subtitle_chapters/10_chapters.aspx#Subtitle44

Are there any other materials out there I'm missing?

Believe me, I spent several hours looking for reference material for this exam, and there was nothing obvious that I could find on the boards website. Anyway, I was able to find a link via google to Title 4, which had some good info that wasn't in Title 10 (my previous link, also found via google).

http://policy.mofcom.gov.cn/english...d-health-occupations-title-4-subtitle-2-4-204

I think I finished the exam satisfactorily, but the whole process was a nuisance. If there is some specific, all encompassing exam reference, I'd still like to see a link to it if it exists.

Hey,
I am applying for maryland license right now. Would you please let me know which website did you use to find answers or if you saved your answers, would you send me those..
Thx a lot for your help..

QUOTE=Volfram;14066033]I'm having trouble with this too. I called the Maryland Dental Board and they referred me to someone who is out of her office until next Wednesday and I want to finish this sooner. I was able to find the answers to most of the questions, but there are still about 5 questions I cannot find the answers for, and 7 or more wrong is a failure. This is the page on their website I'm using:

http://www.dsd.state.md.us/comar/subtitle_chapters/10_chapters.aspx#Subtitle44

Are there any other materials out there I'm missing?[/QUOTE]