Need help with PASS application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RestorDent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys!
Well the PASS application is starting soon. But I dont understand the process at all in terms of providing academic document.
My questions are:
1 Do I mail in the official transcript r the Uni's regitration office have to?
2 What abt TOEFL and GRE, they told me i have to have code for my score recipients but do PASS have a code? Otherwise how do I get ETS to send in my scores?

I know its silly questions but im applying for the first time and just a bit nervous.
Thx so much

Members don't see this ad.

1 Do I mail in the official transcript r the Uni's regitration office have to?

The safest thing to do (in terms of the programs recognizing the transcripts as official) is to have the Registrar mail the transcripts to the address that you need to send them to. Then call the program contact person and make sure your transcripts arrived. The contact person usually will not be a doctor or anybody who has bearing on your acceptance so don't be worried about calling.

2 What abt TOEFL and GRE, they told me i have to have code for my score recipients but do PASS have a code? Otherwise how do I get ETS to send in my scores?

Thx so much

No idea on this one