Need Help With Physics, Advice Needed!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

needtoretake123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel comfortable with all of the material and I have started doing practice passages for the sections. For Physics I have been using EK Physics because TPR's book is way too dense. My question is what is the best way to practice and make sure I master the important physics topics/equations. I currently have TPRSWB2015 but the passages in there are sometimes very complicated. I also have AAMC Physics QP and am working through them, however, I have heard this is very easy compared to the questions seen on MCAT. I test at the end of June, is there anyway I can drastically improve in physics by the end of the month, if so, what can I do? Thank you! For those of you who are also in a similar boat and are weak with Physics what did you do?

Members don't see this ad.

I found that EK nailed physics for content review. I supplemented topics I had a hard time understanding with Khan Academy, which was extremely helpful.

The level of physics on the MCAT is not too advanced, if you feel comfortable with the AAMC material you should be good to go, and I think your time could be better spent in other areas (biochem, reasoning, etc.)