need help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hellife

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone. I need your help, i am very depressed and confused.I got 202 score in my step 1 in second attempt:( really don't know what next i should do. I am a green card holder graduated from india in 2013.
please give me suggestions should i continue or give up my dreams, which residency i can get,what alternatives i have ........please please please help.

Members don't see this ad.

offcourse don't give up at least you passed. u still have steep 2ck. try and do better on step 2ck. use this score as your motivation to do better. you can still apply for peds, family medicine and even IM. my friend got into IM residency this year with a 194 on step 1 tho it was her first attempt but 194 is still low. there are hospitals all of the US someone will take you provided you are will to travel outside wherever you live.

thank you super _mom for replying...it gives me motivation:) can you give me some tips to prepare for step 2ck and if you dont mind can you tell me in which program did your friend match .thank you in advance.

thank you super _mom for replying...it gives me motivation:) can you give me some tips to prepare for step 2ck and if you dont mind can you tell me in which program did your friend match .thank you in advance.

well she matched in IM….i am still studying for step 1 @ the moment which is why i cannot give you tips about step 2 but i think there is a CK forum that u can ask questions.