Need help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MonkeyDLuffy777

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, not sure if you guys remember my previous posts which is basically about my dilemma in trying to find a job... It's been many months now since I graduated from college and I'm still unemployed! Please help, I am becoming sad/depressed/discouraged from this and need encouragement or advice. I have sent so many emails and I rarely get any response in return. I have applied to everywhere that I can by looking online. I have yet to go to clinics personally and ask for a job opening, but I don't know if this would work. I'm becoming discouraged and need to find work soon. Do I have to settle with work unrelated to medicine for the time being--McDonald's or something? lol

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just get a job.
6359326724471188781748482036_Always%20Sunny-%20Job.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Hi, not sure if you guys remember my previous posts which is basically about my dilemma in trying to find a job... It's been many months now since I graduated from college and I'm still unemployed! Please help, I am becoming sad/depressed/discouraged from this and need encouragement or advice. I have sent so many emails and I rarely get any response in return. I have applied to everywhere that I can by looking online. I have yet to go to clinics personally and ask for a job opening, but I don't know if this would work. I'm becoming discouraged and need to find work soon. Do I have to settle with work unrelated to medicine for the time being--McDonald's or something? lol
Do you have any work history?

Is this for a gap year? If you can live cheaply enough there is always scribing

Hey guys, yeah I have some work experience, and okay I got it. Basically, I just need to go for any job now.

Hey guys, yeah I have some work experience, and okay I got it. Basically, I just need to go for any job now.
Just get a job and look for something better while at said job in case Med school doesnt work out.

Reactions: 1 user
Starbucks hires people with no experience. They especially like people who volunteer. Try applying there.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Going in person and handing in my resume on resume paper has netted me several interviews, even in hospitals. I've interviewed on the spot doing this method, but it's risky and HR might hate you for it. If you're desperate, I see healthcare related jobs on craigslist all the time when I'm curious to search.