need help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc1978

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just joined this forum today, and i cant stop raving about it.....its a great help.

I completed my bds in 2003 and wanted to take the ndbe part one. I just wanted to know whether the decks and past papers would be sufficient, and also can someone please tell me about the unreleased papers.......have heards lots of myths about them.

And what is the minimum score that i should be aiming for inorder to get admission.

Thanks. :)

Members don't see this ad.

doc1978 said:
Hi everyone, just joined this forum today, and i cant stop raving about it.....its a great help.

I completed my bds in 2003 and wanted to take the ndbe part one. I just wanted to know whether the decks and past papers would be sufficient, and also can someone please tell me about the unreleased papers.......have heards lots of myths about them.

And what is the minimum score that i should be aiming for inorder to get admission.

hi doc,
welcome to this forum.just go through the various threads posted in this forum and u will get answers for your questions regarding the material for NBDE.i really dont have any idea about unreleased papers.u should have minimum of 250 in toefl(correct me if i am wrong) and u never can say how much minimum we should get for NBDE.its always better to aim at above 90% to be on safer side..all the best for NBDE..
:)

HI u need to add even Kaplan review material to the list of study materials u mentioned.
VBR- :luck:

doc1978 said:

drbask said:
HI u need to add even Kaplan review material to the list of study materials u mentioned.
VBR- :luck:
thanks you all for the quick responses and advice.
I hope i do well......... :)