need help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jrcny2003

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone i am preparing for nbde 1 , still a week left for my exam is there any suggestions for final preperations....anything specific i should follow other than the released papers.i see may people with 90 i wonder what they do.
jrcny2003

Members don't see this ad.

hi there...

i know.. wat it feels like 1 week b4..... dont worry u will do good......

regarding last moment preperation..... my sincere advice.. if u hav already finished papers..... then try n do decks again... believe it or not. it helps..... try n read as many sheets as u can.... now that u know the quesioning pattern.. revising decks helps a lot.... anyline in it can com as a quesion..... so do as much as u can.... n in last two days do revise the previous papers ( especially watever quesions went wrong) .......... mug it off.. even u dont understnd.... most of the times they repeat ......

all the best.. to everybody.... just go to exam with a cool head n confidently..... n prepare urself to sit for the whole day in the exam hall...

.......:)

Eat well and sleep well.

(that's what my mom's advice to me is and what do you know, it works ! )

thank u for ur advice ill do the papers again and go through the decks also...i have done the dental anatomy and micro decks i have to do the anatomy and biochem ones....anyway thank u very much cods.
jrcny2003