Need honest opinion about my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TODDS2BE

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi i m new on this forum. I've applied to NYU, Detroit Mercy, Columbia, Meharry, Boston, Tufts, Creighton, Buffalo, Marquette.
My BCP GPA is 3.60
Science GPA is 3.30
Overall is 3.2
DAT - AA - 21, PAT - 17
I applied late (Nov 29). Schools got my information on Dec 27. My applications are complete at every schoool. I am confused about my chances to get in this late in the cycle. I got interview call at one school. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

TODDS2BE said:
hi i m new on this forum. I've applied to NYU, Detroit Mercy, Columbia, Meharry, Boston, Tufts, Creighton, Buffalo, Marquette.
My BCP GPA is 3.60
Science GPA is 3.30
Overall is 3.2
DAT - AA - 21, PAT - 17
I applied late (Nov 29). Schools got my information on Dec 27. My applications are complete at every schoool. I am confused about my chances to get in this late in the cycle. I got interview call at one school. :thumbup:

Check the mail lots and don't miss your interview like I did. Your scores are average but schools look to fill empty seats about this time. You might want to try phoning the schools and putting a bug in their ear. And express to them how much you like there particular program. Don't mess with the maggots either, go straight to the Dean of Addmissions. Expect them to ask you what in particular you like about the school. Have some ammo! :smuggrin:

which school gave you the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
TODDS2BE said:
My BCP GPA is 3.60
Science GPA is 3.30
Overall is 3.2
DAT - AA - 21, PAT - 17
Your stats are very good, how are your extra currics? With your stats, you should be accepted at least to one school. Since you applied to late, you most likely will not get an acceptance for a few months.

i got lota extracurric as well .. but i dont have lot of higher level bio courses .. i m doing those rite now .. like genetics .. anatomy and biochem insummer .