Need Immediate help-Ethical situation for Duke Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

longhorn

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I just finished my essay for DUke medical school. It is a sensitive subject and I wanna make sure it A) Fits the question ans B) Doesn't make me sound too arogrant. 9SOmeone read it adn said it didn't fit and makes me sound arrogant) I really wantt o hand it in tomorrow so if anyone can read it tonight post here please. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by longhorn
Hey I just finished my essay for DUke medical school. It is a sensitive subject and I wanna make sure it A) Fits the question ans B) Doesn't make me sound too arogrant. 9SOmeone read it adn said it didn't fit and makes me sound arrogant) I really wantt o hand it in tomorrow so if anyone can read it tonight post here please. thanks

Lol. Were you typing fast longhorn? ;)

Haha just a little bit. Wanna finish this sucker tonight.

Members don't see this ad :)
Understandable. Good luck..

Anyone want to help???

Well I am up longhorn, and would be more then happy to read it, but I am not sure how much help I can be. I will tell you if it meets the 2 criteria though.

THanks guys I sent them to both of you

I'll read your essay.

I'll read your essay! I'm only going to be a college freshmen this fall though so I'm not sure if I'll be much help........:)

Hey longhorn,
If you still want someone else to read your essay I would be happy to do it...I see you have already sent it to a few people so my feelings won't be hurt if you don't want me to;)

I'd be more than happy to read it tomorrow AFTER MCATs, if you don't get anyone to respond in time or whatever. Just PM me if you want to.