need info on johns hopkins, wustl, wayne, northwestern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AtYourCervix

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
how do the following schools invite for interviews?? snail mail, email or phone??

johns hopkins
wash u
wayne state
northwestern

thanks!
dukegirlie ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Johns Hopkins notifies by snail mail.

I got my Wayne State interview notification via snail mail. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Question for Sprocket:
Actually, a couple of them...
when did you send in your Wayne secondary and is your AMCAS verified yet?

And congrats on the interview invite!

Hey Szkwicz....

I was processed 8/7 and got my first verification notification on 8/27.

I mailed the WSU secondary back on September 13 (the deadline was the 18th).

I received a letter from them dated Sept. 19th and my interview was this past Monday, Oct. 8. I think it went OK, though I don't really know what constitutes "OK" since that was my first interview. :) It was very relaxed and my interviewer was quite friendly.

Hope that helps!!

Northwestern will post its offer for interview on your status check before you get it by snail mail, so check that regularly. My letter came about a week after I found out via status check.

Thanks alot Sprocket...that does help.
I think what may be holding me back is the unverified AMCAS, despite the fact that I sumbmitted on 7/30 it has not been touched. I submitted my secondary on September 5th to them and they had my letters of rec about a week before that.
When I spoke with their admissions office on the phone, the person I talked to said she didn't know if they were giving interviews without a verified AMCAS. One would think that that would be something everyone in admissions would be clear on.
I've called and had myself put on the alleged scamcas "priority list", so we'll see if stuff gets moving soon.

Oh! and I almost forgot...good job on your interview!
It's good to hear that you felt allright about it and that it was a relaxing atmosphere.

wash u. interview invite also came through snail mail :)