gag

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2004
Status
HI!this is something i want to know about the preparation for the Eligibilty Exam.....i've herad they started asking things from basic sciences as well.can someone plz tell me how much attention one has to pay to all these part one subjects.....i'm confused about it............thanks in advance........gag

manasa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2005
Canada
Status
gag said:
HI!this is something i want to know about the preparation for the Eligibilty Exam.....i've herad they started asking things from basic sciences as well.can someone plz tell me how much attention one has to pay to all these part one subjects.....i'm confused about it............thanks in advance........gag
hi gag,
from the inf'n i gathered thru the threads in this forum,wht i feel is one should study both part 1 and part 2 subjects .... i would suggest not to take chances for the competition is high...begin from an end ...read as much as u can and give the exam... luck plays an important role as far as ee is concerned for Acfd hasn't issued the previous yrs question paper..it's true that last time questions have come from basic sciences too...don't take tensions...study well...

OP
gag

gag

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2004
Status
hi there!thanks for u'r advice.....regards,,,gag