Need Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xoomn

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I just want to know which school has the BEST pharmacy program ? My younger brother is interest so I want to get some info on it.

THankx..;)

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think that any school is "the best", but there is a school that is the right one for any individual. I've found that some schools teach by organ system, ie. pharm for endocrine system, then pharm for digestive system, etc. Some schools do not do it this way. Other schools design their programs geared towards community pharmacy, some towards clinical pharmacy.

It's best if your brother requests information from several schools, then see how he likes them during his interview. That's what I'm going to do. I've applied to a state school with a consistant top 10 ranking and I've applied to private Christian schools who teach pharmacy with a caring attitude. I'll see which one I like best, then make my choice.

For me, choosing a school is personal. If you make good grades and do well on the PCAT, you can choose where to go. I would hate to apply to schools, just hoping to get in, because it is "the best".