dhanya

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2004
Status
Hi Friends,

I need my degree certificates and marks sheets evaluated by WES. In their web site, they mentioned that marks sheets need to attested and put in sealed envelope before being sent to WES. As I am in USA, this is not an easy thing to get it. So please guys can you help me how to get this thing done.

I need to know if there is any alternative way of doing this.

Thanks for your suggestions..

OP
D

dhanya

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2004
Status
hi friends please help me. sdn helped so many people. 59 views but no one even answered my question. iam really feeling bad.

dentistjas

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2005
USA
Status
Dental Student
dhanya said:
Hi Friends,

I need my degree certificates and marks sheets evaluated by WES. In their web site, they mentioned that marks sheets need to attested and put in sealed envelope before being sent to WES. As I am in USA, this is not an easy thing to get it. So please guys can you help me how to get this thing done.

I need to know if there is any alternative way of doing this.

Thanks for your suggestions..
Hi dhanya,

Well I havent got WES done. But about attesting. Just go to any bank and tell them you want notarization done. Make sure to carry a photo ID of yourself and original of all the copies u want notarized. Also carry envelopes and the Notary officer can sign accross the sealed envelope if that is what you want.
This information is correct and helpful only if you are using "Attestation" as a synonym for "Notarization".
Hope this helps. Anymore doubts I could help with just PM me.

DJ

desidoctor

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 19, 2005
Status
hi
i had got a wes evaluation done last year. In the application package of the wes
there is a transcript request form. all u gotta do is fill that form and mail it to ur university in india and they will attest and seal the transcipts and send them directly to the wes. u can attach a seperate sheet explaining that the transcripts should be attested and sealed in an envelop and sent directly to the wes.
this is what i did and it worked . hope it does for u too

About the Ads