• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Need one or two roommates in Columbus, OH

helgs1727

10+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2008
  1. Dental Student
    2 Bedroom + finished basement (that could be a 3rd bedroom)
    1.5 bathrooms
    Arlington Pointe Condos (near Lane Ave & Riverside Dr.) Columbus, OH
    Square Footage: 1125
    Dogs Allowed

I'm a third year dental student at Ohio State. My current roommate is moving out to be closer to her boyfriend so I'm now on the hunt for a new roommate or roommates (if possible, to make rent cheaper for all of us). I live almost directly at the intersection of Lane and Riverside Dr in a condo complex called Arlington Pointe. It is a three story (including the finished basement, which could also be a bedroom that I'd be willing to live in) townhouse with two large bedrooms on the upper floor. There is one full bath upstairs as well and a half-bath downstairs. There is parking directly in front of the place. There is a workout facility and pool at the condo "community center" which is at the end of the street ... about 1 minute to walk there. I bought the condo in July 0f 2006 and everything was brand new as of then. All the appliances, carpet, paint, flooring, etc. I have a new washer and dryer in the basement as well. I am hoping to live with another graduate/professional student(s). I don't know what else to put but if you have any questions feel free to ask!

note: if I rent both bedrooms, and i have my room in the basement then rent would be $450 for each roommate. if i only have one roommate then it would be $600 for that person moving in.

If you'd like pictures just let me know and I can email you them. Thanks!

About the Ads