Need patients for UCLA WREB

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anteater831

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried one of those services, they wanted 7G's for all 3 patients. Ridiculous. Maybe I could rob a bank...

Members don't see this ad.

thats absurd. they feed off deseration. try craigslist and offer free dental work plus compensation. as long as you can screen them somewhere it should work out. i found my erio patient that way. good luck

To each his/her own. What is your license worth to you IF you pass the board exam? Maybe you could find someone by using Craig's list, but how much time and effort would you be expending? In the best of all worlds, your dental school patient pool would have sufficient patients for you to meet your graduation requirements AND also have the "right" patient case for the licensure exam. That just doesn't happen all the time, or even, it seems, most of the time.

If the services that have been around for a while were up to no good, their reputation would have preceded them through blogs such as this. You get what you pay for.

What is your license worth? Is it worth "investing" in the future where you can start earning a return on investment sooner, rather than later – let alone all the angst associated with the live-patient exam!

BTW, you won't have to rob a bank because once you start dental practice and conduct yourself with high morals, ethics, and quality, you'll feel like you are the bank!

Thank goodness for the moral, ethical and quality services. There are some out there. Caveat emptor...

Granted it is 7,000 dollars, the patient finding service offered my Lu is awesome. The service was absolutely spectacular. I wished that I would of done them earlier. I definitely would of passed the first time. The lesions were ideal. Not one single rejection. Lu service provides a family life atomsphere. You are literally treated like a king. In addition, I am an oral surgery resident, I hadnt cut a cavity prep in years, they offer board review at their office. If you live far away, you can also cut the cavity preps and send them to them and have her husband critique the preps. Where can you find that kind of service. All I had to do was show up with a coke and a smile and cut the preps and scale/root plan the gums. Trust me it is alot of pressure dealing with whether your patient is going to show up, causing problems and want more money or he/she won't sit for the boards, anxiety of do you have the right lesion. They even provide dental assistance at the exam. I showed up my cubicle was all set up, instruments laid out and ready to go. So again even though it is alot of money, think of it as an investment of your future. You only want to sit for this crazy exam only once.