calipaww

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2002
cali
Visit site
Status (Visible)
hey all.. i am ready to submit my albany secondary and on the extra curricular activites it asks the hours. i have been doing these activities all my life should i still estimate and hourly account????? any quick thoughts??

Bikini Princess

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 26, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
i don't understand how you can be doing community service projects for the entirety of your life...? maybe u could give us more information.

oh, ok. just estimate, i guess - ie ~4 hrs dancing/month, so 1 hr/ week, right?

About the Ads

SolidGold

Florida winters are the best!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2002
Tampa, FL
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Hey guys, I was wondering how you received the PIN to enter the application for Albany, via e-mail or snail mail? My AMCAS was transmitted to them almost 2 months ago and this school is one of the 3 that I have not heard from yet, this one being the only one that has a secondary that is actually ready to fill out.

calipaww

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2002
cali
Visit site
Status (Visible)
thanks for the advise ... cal bears im a berkeley - ite too!! but i got the albany secondary pin by snail mail.. i called them and they said they are sending things in alphabetical order.. so hang on itll be coming soon . good luck

SolidGold

Florida winters are the best!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2002
Tampa, FL
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Thanks...my last name begins with "Y" so I geuss that have not gotten that far in the alphabet.

TroutBum

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2002
Denver, CO
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Hey Calipaww, I just estimated. For my favorite hobby, I had no idea how many hours I had actually devoted to it so I just put 1000--I'm sure it's more but if you only count the hours during school sessions that sounds about right.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads