Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

need quick help!: albany 2ndary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by calipaww, Aug 26, 2002.

1. calipaww

calipaww Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hey all.. i am ready to submit my albany secondary and on the extra curricular activites it asks the hours. i have been doing these activities all my life should i still estimate and hourly account????? any quick thoughts??

2. Bikini Princess

7+ Year Member

i don't understand how you can be doing community service projects for the entirety of your life...? maybe u could give us more information.

oh, ok. just estimate, i guess - ie ~4 hrs dancing/month, so 1 hr/ week, right?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OP
    OP
    calipaww

calipaww Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

no its extra curricular activities like hobbies, painting dancing etc...

4. calbears84

calbears84 professional baller
    7+ Year Member

i went back to my amcas application....and muliply the number of hour per week by the duration of the activity.

5. SolidGold

SolidGold Florida winters are the best!
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hey guys, I was wondering how you received the PIN to enter the application for Albany, via e-mail or snail mail? My AMCAS was transmitted to them almost 2 months ago and this school is one of the 3 that I have not heard from yet, this one being the only one that has a secondary that is actually ready to fill out.

6. OP
    OP
    calipaww

calipaww Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

thanks for the advise ... cal bears im a berkeley - ite too!! but i got the albany secondary pin by snail mail.. i called them and they said they are sending things in alphabetical order.. so hang on itll be coming soon . good luck

7. SolidGold

SolidGold Florida winters are the best!
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Thanks...my last name begins with "Y" so I geuss that have not gotten that far in the alphabet.

8. TroutBum

TroutBum Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey Calipaww, I just estimated. For my favorite hobby, I had no idea how many hours I had actually devoted to it so I just put 1000--I'm sure it's more but if you only count the hours during school sessions that sounds about right.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...