Need some advice for bio, DAT in 2 weeks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GBP12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My test is in 12 days and I'll say that I feel really confident with o-chem, gen chem, PAT and pretty confident with QR/RC.

Bio on the other hand......:laugh::laugh::laugh: I feel screwed(that I can for sure get a 15/16 but lucky for anything more). So I was wondering what you guys think I should spend my time doing for Bio.

I'd say that I know the chemistry, cells, cell resp, photosyn, cell division, heredity, ecology, and evolution chapters KINDA well in that I know most of the main principles and still need to work on the details.

And then some random knowledge for me is the germ layers, blood flow, some plant bio, and some nervous system.

I've taken the 10 qvault tests and here have been my scores on the first attempts:
17, 16, 15, 15, 16, 16, 16, 17, 15, 15

How should I go about these last two weeks? Just hit AP Cliffs hard, do more practice tests???

Members don't see this ad.

DAT Destroyer and Bootcamp. No need to lengthen the suffering with AP Cliff's ... just thinking about that small font size makes me cringe. Keep doing those questions supplemented with Feralis (under the search query, type "DAT Bootcamp Feralis Biology" and the general Internet search engine ... Wikipedia, Google, Netscape, etc.

DAT Destroyer and Bootcamp. No need to lengthen the suffering with AP Cliff's ... just thinking about that small font size makes me cringe. Keep doing those questions supplemented with Feralis (under the search query, type "DAT Bootcamp Feralis Biology" and the general Internet search engine ... Wikipedia, Google, Netscape, etc.
I've done like 100 destroyer bio questions so far and I just stopped doing it because I'm literally getting like 15% right and feel like the questions are just so damn random and over the place. I don't care if I don't get a 20+ on bio I just want to get at least a 17.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't figure out how to use the damn thing. It's like I get the same questions about the chemistry section and that's it. It never moves on to more....

Custom Study and increase New Card Limit. I also go through and delete all the cards before the section that I am currently on (ex: delete everything up until ecology so I just get ecology cards) and then I delete that deck and re-import to reset back to normal. I usually go through all 2000 cards on Sundays

Reactions: 1 user
I think it's a little late to do Anki myself I would focus on just reading Feralis a ton and really make sure you remember what you read.

And you have to go through destroyer and know the answers.

I can't figure out how to use the damn thing. It's like I get the same questions about the chemistry section and that's it. It never moves on to more....
It helps to edit the cards to include key words. For example let's say a card says "Ligands bind to receptors and change up the channels". They will often do {{c1:ligands}} ...... and the only blank card will be ligands. I often edit the card to make {{c2 receptors"}} or channels or whatever to make the card ask more than just the basic term. Hopefully it helps!