need some help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thhool

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi

can u help me n tell me what health professional n what the deffrent whent it n health science
and what kind of work it wil be if i took health profession

also, how many specialization for cancer and what are they

I hope you understand me becaouse my English is so bad

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I hope you understand me becaouse my English is so bad
Most accurate sentence I have ever read on SDN.
can u help me n tell me what health professional n what the deffrent whent it n health science
What is the difference between a health professional and working in health science?
I consider anyone working on the allied healthcare team to be a health professional - nurses, paramedics, doctors, physician assistants. I consider anyone working in health science to be researchers, lab techs, etc., and probably anyone from the top list.
and what kind of work it wil be if i took health profession
This is a vague question, but if you become a healthcare professional, expect lots of patient interaction, as well as paperwork. Depending on what level of healthcare professional you become (from CNA to MD), you will be doing something as simple as making a bed to something as complicated as open heart surgery.
also, how many specialization for cancer and what are they
RNs (nurses) can specialize in several types of cancer-related fields. There are pretty much three MD sub-specialties for treating cancer: Surgical oncology, medical oncology, and radiological oncology. Very oversimplified: surgical oncologists cut cancerous cells out of a body; medical oncologists manage long-term care, and radiological oncologists give radiation treatment.

you really helped me

thank you

and please forgive me for my bad English and this is my 6th month in USA

and what make it worse that i wrote it in few minutes and i didn't check for my spelling

thanks you again