Need some info.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bess

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I would like to know if one is allowed to use a scratch paper for folding for the PAT section. I seem to understand better when I fold the papers. Also I have Topscore for OAT, optometry. Can that help for the DAT, at least the biology and chemistry sections? Also does anyone know anybody from Africa in the dentistry program? Thanks alot.

Members don't see this ad.

sorry i can't help you with your other questions. however, you do get some scratch paper during the test which you can use in any way you please. hope it helps.

Don't think in those terms. You have a limited amount of time, and chances are you'll be a bit more stressed out on test day then at home, in front of your computer with TopScore in your drive. Trying to tear out and fold shapes will kill you, and as I recall, you are not allowed to hold anything up to the screen, etc. during the test. A test monitor might take issue with you recreating the shapes because the whole point of that portion of the test is to measure your psycho-motor skills. Now is the time to work out some strategies that will help you save time and pick the correct answer on the PAT section. In my opinion, folding little likenesses is not one of them.