Need some quick advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel dan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will I still be able to reach my goal of becoming an anesthesiologist if I attend a state school or state university such as Arizona state?

Do you know of any Anesthesiologists that graduated from a state school and are successfull or are the majority ivy league school graduates?

Members don't see this ad.

You can do it if you can make it into med school. You can make it into med school from any (as far as I know) accredited university in the US as long as you are fulfilling the requirements and building a strong application.

Reactions: 1 user
You can do it if you can make it into med school. You can make it into med school from any (as far as I know) accredited university in the US as long as you are fulfilling the requirements and building a strong application.
Thanks, what are some common accredited schools that arent too hard to get into?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, what are some common accredited schools that arent too hard to get into?
Impossible to know without knowing your stats and area of residence, best to talk to your HS college counselor about this. But you can go to any legitimate university (as long as they offer the prereq classes) and study whatever you'd like (as long as you take the prereqs as well) and make it into med school.

Status
Not open for further replies.